BE.HYDRATED: Dead Sea Mud Masque
Dead Sea Mud that has been imported from Israel and is great because its packed full of naturally occurring ancient minerals, loaded with organic oils, 100% natural coffee absolute & cocoa extracts and is vegan. Added to the mud are a host of ingredients that are designed to pamper, tone, and soothe your skin. If your skin is normal to dry, it is recommended to use this product at least three times per week.
Directions: This masque should be applied with a wet brush, and removed within about 5 minutes of application, unlike a clay masque. Since its designed as a hydration masque, you do not want it to fully set before washing off.
* Dead Sea Mud - containing high amounts of minerals and nutrients.
^ Virgin Coconut Oil - one of the best oils known for topical use. Not only does it gently cleanse the skin but soothes and pampers as it assists with fine line reduction.
* Bentonite Clay - Will gently pull the surface toxins from your upper skin layers and provide a creamy "slip" to the masque ... making it go on smoothly.
* Panthenol DL - Or the common name of vitamin B5. This is a great additive for its ability to sit on the surface layers of the skin, reducing the appearance of small lines and wrinkles.
* Keratin Protein - As we age, our skin loses our natural collagen, causing wrinkles and sagging skin. Topical use of plant-based proteins has been shown to temporarily reduce those appearances.
* Amber Extract - A tremendous skin softening agent, amber extract comes from ancient trees. It contains naturally occurring antioxidant agents.
* Allantoin Powder - An extract from the comfrey plant, allantoin is a common additive to cosmetics designed to assist with the healing of chapped skin.
* Vitamin E - Antioxidant, and skin healing - adding vitamin E to any beauty care recipe is a topical benefit that is absorbed thru the surface of skin.
* Silk Amino Acids - Another skin softening and toning agent.
^ Cocoa Butter - This ingredient is added to give the surface skin layers elasticity and moisture.
^ Arrowroot Powder - A great "absorbing" additive, that helps combat against acne.
* Coffee Absolute – This absolute is added for its tri-fold purpose of scent therapy (it smells great!), antioxidant benefits, and skin toning wonders.
* Cocoa Extracts - Not only does the scent of cocoa naturally blend with the scent of coffee, it is a proven antioxidant and skin toning additive.
* Preserved with - Propanediol (and) ethylhexyl glycerin (and) potassium sorbate
(^) Denotes an organic ingredient.